RADAR 2, the latest addition to ACR’s self-assessment portfolio of high-quality education, is designed for fellows and residents, and practicing radiologists and medical physicists participating in Maintenance of Certification (MOC).
Similar to all RADAR 2 panels, Breast is based on, and aligned with, the current ABR exam blueprint. RADAR 2 features:
- •Image-rich questions with instant feedback from subject matter experts
- •Real-time, dynamic benchmarking and peer comparison scoring
- •Web and mobile-enabled for learning at the point of care
- •Automatic bookmarking/session management across devices
- •Expand, pan and zoom images and adjustment of brightness and contrast
- •Accessibility to completed panels for ongoing lifelong learning and continuous improvement
All of these features plus tracking and monitoring of your performance on ACR eLearning activities now resides on ACR’s new, personalized ‘My Learning Dashboard’.
Individual Pricing (per panel):
- •Member: $125
- •Nonmember: $230
- •MIT/Fellow: $65
Individual purchasers SAVE 30% on additional panels when you purchase the first at full price! Learn more.
* Bundled pricing discount for individual purchasers is available ONLY when you order two or more at the same time. This discount cannot be combined with other discount offers.
At the conclusion of this educational activity, you will be able to:
- •Identify and focus on gaps in your knowledge base to inform ongoing education efforts
- •Demonstrate the ability to answer examination-style questions
- •Apply the rationales from case-based scenarios to your practice
- •Utilize active reasoning and reflection skills to enhance your knowledge and improve performance
The American College of Radiology is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
Credit Designation Statement
The American College of Radiology designates this enduring material activity for a maximum of 8 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
Credits awarded for this enduring activity are designated "SA-CME" by the American Board of Radiology (ABR) and qualify toward fulfilling requirements for Maintenance of Certification (MOC) Part II: Lifelong Learning and Self-assessment.
Released: 4/2017 | CME Expiration: 4/2020
The time needed to complete this activity is estimated to be 8 hours.
Supported Browsers on Windows, Mac OS, or Linux:
- •Google Chrome versions 33 and 34
- •Mozilla Firefox versions 28 and 29
- •Apple Safari versions 6 and 7
- •Microsoft Internet Explorer versions 10 and 11 (do not enable Compatibility View)
All sales are final. No refunds will be granted after the purchase of this product.
Need assistance with this product?
Contact ACR eLearning Customer Support at 1-800-227-5463, ext. 4040, Monday to Friday, 8:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. EST or email at firstname.lastname@example.org.