Virtual 2020 SIIM-ACR Data Science Summit
Monitoring and Evaluating AI: Challenges and Practical Implications
Access recordings of all 6 sessions from the Virtual 2020 SIIM-ACR Data Science Summit. Whether you are a developer looking for insights from radiology leaders, or a radiologist with an informatics background seeking best practices, the Summit can help you understand best practices to evaluate AI models and provide strategies to overcome these potential barriers to AI adoption.
• 5 hours of focused content
• 6 sessions of brief keynote presentations
• In depth panel discussions
Upon completion of the Summit on Monitoring and Evaluating AI: Challenges and Practical Implications, the participant will be able to:
• Identify phases of the AI lifecycle
• Explain hurdles and steps to regulatory clearance
• Define evaluations of AI and common issues including bias, brittleness, and fairness
• Cite the tools and resources available to aid in the review and evaluation of AI models
• Explain the steps of algorithm assessment and validation
• Outline strategies for evaluating performance and monitoring AI algorithms
Physician Accreditation Statement
The American College of Radiology is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
Credit Designation Statement
The American College of Radiology designates this enduring activity for a maximum of 5.0 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
CME Released: 09/01/2020
CME Expires: 09/01/2021