Add this FREE module to your cart for immediate access on your computer and/or mobile device.
If your order has already been confirmed click here to launch the module.
1. Select Add to Cart.
2. In the shopping cart, select Checkout.
3. Log in with your ACR credentials. If you do not have an ACR account, create one here.
4. When your order information appears, select Process My Order.
5. On the Order Confirmation page, select My Learning Dashboard at the bottom of the page.
6. On the My Learning Dashboard page, select the My Pending Activities tab.
7. In the My Pending Activities tab, locate the Radiology's Central Role in Patient Screening Program Success activity and click the title.
8. When you complete the module, attestation, and evaluation survey, you will return to My Learning Dashboard where you may view/print your credit certificate under the My Completions/Certificates tab.
After completing this activity, the participant should be better able to:
- Identify how institutions (both private and academic) can utilize image-based screening to achieve success in different risk-sharing Alternative Payment Models.
- Recognize how image-based screening can result in higher patient volume for client hospitals or hospital systems.
- Describe the challenges involved in setting up a lung cancer screening program, including financial and logistical hurdles for implementation.
- Explain how radiologists can work with local communities and regions to drive population health management via screening adoption.
Physician Accreditation Statement
The American College of Radiology is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
Physician Credit Designation
The American College of Radiology designates this enduring material activity for a maximum of 1.0 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
This activity meets the American Board of Radiology's (ABR) criteria for self-assessment activity in the ABR’s Maintenance of Certification Program. Participation in this activity and successful completion of the corresponding evaluation component enables participants to earn up to a maximum of 1.0 SA-CME.
For information about the accreditation of this program, please contact the ACR at firstname.lastname@example.org.
CME Released: 04/21/2021
CME Expires: 04/20/2024