Add this FREE module to your cart for immediate access -- on your computer and/or mobile device:
If your "order" has already been confirmed click here to launch the module.
1. Select Add to Cart.
2. In the shopping cart, select Checkout.
3. Log in with your ACR credentials. If you do not have an ACR account, create one here.
4. When your order information appears, select Process My Order.
5. On the Order Confirmation page, select My Learning Dashboard at the bottom of the page.
6. On the My Learning Dashboard page, select the My Pending Activities tab.
7. In the My Pending Activities tab, locate the Image Wisely activity and click the title.
8. When you complete the module, posttest and evaluation survey, you will return to My Learning Dashboard where you may view/print your credit certificate under the My Completions/Certificates tab.
The seventh in a series of online and mobile compatible educational offerings for the imaging professional team, the Image Wisely Radiation Safety Case provides valuable information and embedded questions that enable you to assess your understanding of important radiation safety concepts.
Accreditation Statement - Physicians
The American College of Radiology is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
Designation Statement - Physicians
The American College of Radiology designates this enduring material activity for a maximum of 0.5 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
This education activity is approved by CAMPEP to offer .5 MPCEC hours.
Accreditation Statement - Technologists
The American College of Radiology is approved by the American Registry of Radiologic Technologists (ARRT) as a Recognized Continuing Education Evaluation Mechanism (RCEEM) to sponsor and/or review Continuing Medical Educational programs for Radiologic Technologists and Radiation Therapists.
Designation Statement - Technologists
The ACR designates this educational activity as meeting the criteria for up to 0.5 Category A credit hours of the ARRT.
Credits awarded for this enduring activity are designated “SA-CME” by the American Board of Radiology (ABR) and qualify toward fulfilling requirements for Maintenance of Certification (MOC) Part II: Lifelong Learning and Self-assessment for physicians and medical physicists.
CME & Cat A Credit Released: 7/1/2015
CME & Cat A Renewal: 11/1/2018
CME & Cat A Credit Expires: 10/31/2021
The time needed to complete this activity is estimated to be 0.5 hour.